Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gimme Shelter


I am thrilled to see that Stephanie Congdon-Barnes has a new presence on the internet. I have missed her beautifully quiet and crafty blog little birds and am excited to follow the adventure of Stephanie and husband Jack as they remodel their vintage Portland home and share design finds.

It will be inspiration for us, with our decrepit 1906 house
(that is actually masquerading as a 1970s anti-bungalow) and the small remodeling projects we've completed over the years.

Hooray for Shelter.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about people's renovation projects, especially whole house ones. I'd love to see photos of your anti-bungalow!

    Our house is from 1903, so I'm sure we have a lot in common when it comes to repairs and such. I don't think anything is ever square.

    Have you checked out Baba's Farm Life? They're completely redoing an abandoned stone house
    http://babasfarmlife.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20Stone%20House

    ReplyDelete

 
MamaKnowsMint Green With Envy My Organized Chaos Familylicious ReviewsMy Silly Monkeys Blogger Black Book Top 100 An Island Life Sears Baby Catalog JustforMeandYou this crazy life...michelle underwood designs Photobucket
Mom FilesBlog GiveawaysEtsyGiveawaysPhotobucketpbjmamareviews Kiddies Corner DealsSurvey JunkieHip Mountain Mama the rikrak studioThe Indie Tot: The Best Finds for Unique Kids Bonggamom FindsLaughing LindsayfantastictoysMammamoiselleIt's My Life OurFamilyTreatMommy of OneSlice o Heaven