Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
Health, continued employment, and a mysterious overnight IKEA makeover to finish up all those unfinished DIY remodeling projects.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
My daughter usually wakes up about oh, 4 am and runs for her stocking, which is hanging in the hall by her door. Santa leaves it there full so she has something to entertain herself with until Mom and Dad crawl out of bed, around 6:30 am or so. Then we open presents, Buba and Zada come over to join in, and then we eat a big breakfast that involves lots of bacon. We stay in our jammies all day, play with new toys, and end the day with a viewing of Charlie Brown's Christmas.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
To pay off all my student loans! Ok, that may be asking for a bit too much, how about an iPad?
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Making paper chains, walking down Peacock Lane to see all the Christmas lights, donating gently used toys/warm clothing to children in need.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Monopoly, 20 Questions, Go Fish
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Reading Christmas books that are only brought out once/year!
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
Japan, or maybe San Diego, to Legoland and a shopping spree at the American Girl store.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
1. DSi for Ramona, then we can play Animal Crossing together (I can inherit her old one).
2. Kirby's Epic Yarn for the whole family, dig the cool graphics, perfect for rainy winter days on the couch.
3. U-Draw Tablet for my husband to draw funny comics with my daughter on the Wii.
Just the facts Ma'am.
I read these blogs every day.
- Backyard Mama's Holiday Wish List 2010
- KitchenAid Giveaway!!
- Win a Swanky Holiday Apron from Carolyn's Kitchen ...
- Win the Ultimate Hauli-day of books from Chronicle...
- Pink Elephant Giveaway from Daffodil Mama
- More of the Sick...
- Bushel and a Peck (and a hug around the neck)
- Sweet Giveaway from Sometimes Sweet
- RikRak Studio Giveaway: Felt Stockings for the Hol...
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2009 (17)