Friday, November 19, 2010

Win the Ultimate Hauli-day of books from Chronicle Books




Chronicle Books is my go-to place for high quality books for friends, teachers, children, and MYSELF!! This holiday season, they are giving bloggers a chance to win their "wish list" of books up to $500!!! One lucky commenter will win that blogger's list of titles as well.

Here's my list, a few things for my daughter (a total Rosie Flo and Star Wars nut)a McSweeney's book for my bestie, and a bunch of books all for me, since I never buy anything for myself. Thanks Chronicle Books for the dreamy contest!


  • Born Modern The Life and Design of Alvin Lustig $50.00
  • Indie Craft By Jo Waterhouse $19.95
  • Every Day's a Holiday Year-Round Crafting with Kids By Heidi Kenney $22.95
  • Appliqué Your Way 35 Pretty Projects and Patterns By Kayte Terry $19.95
  • More Things Like This By the Editors of McSweeney Introduction by Michael Kimmelman $35.00
  • Rosie Flo's Sticky Coloring Book By Roz Streeten $8.99
  • Rosie Flo's Kitchen Coloring Book By Roz Streeten $8.99
  • The Sounds of Star Wars® By J. W. Rinzler $60.00
  • 642 Things to Draw $16.95
  • Curious Cats By Mitsuaki Iwago $16.95
  • Nerve: The First Ten Years Essays, Interviews, Fiction, and Photography From the editors of Nerve.com $40.00
  • Bird By Andrew Zuckerman $60.00
  • A Year of Mornings: 3191 Miles Apart By Maria Alexandra Vettese and Stephanie Congdon Barnes $21.95
  • Paper + Craft 25 Charming Gifts, Accents, and Accessories to Make from Paper By Minhee and Truman Cho With Randi Brookman Harris Photographs by Johnny Mille $19.95
  • Handmade Hellos Fresh Greeting Card Projects from First-Rate CraftersBy Eunice Moyle and Sabrina Moyle $19.95
  • Art of McSweeney's By the Editors of McSweeney $45.00
  • Pictorial Webster's A Visual Dictionary of Curiosities By John M. Carrera $35.00 **I have been coveting this pictorial dictionary for ages, it is so lovely to browse through!!
  • 18 comments:

    1. Your list is great! I hope to win something from there, I really love Chronicle Books there are awesome books;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. sweet list! we have many in common! i'd love to win your list! :0
      j.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Excellent List!!! I hope we win! Good luck!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Fun list, some crafts, you always need a kids book of crafts.
      Sure would be great to win.

      ReplyDelete
    5. nice choice of books!

      lauren51990 at aol dot com

      ReplyDelete
    6. Great list - an interesting selection! Such a generous giveaway. Thanks for the entry.

      gaby317nyc at gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. Super crafty list! I love it!

      ncnguyen514 [at] gmail [dot] com

      ReplyDelete
    8. I love your list! Awesome choices! Good luck!

      Mollydedwards AT yahoo DOT com

      ReplyDelete
    9. I like your list but most of mine are different but we share a few choices. See My List Here
      Smiles,
      Teresa

      ReplyDelete
    10. Nice list. Good luck!
      Kris
      percival24r@hotmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    11. Great picks. Can't believe I forgot to add that dictionary! Have you seen the flash cards that go with it? Oh my!!

      ReplyDelete
    12. Wow please win! I seriously think I would cry if I won all these books!

      happy_haylee_3(at)hotmail(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    13. What a great list of books!

      jowanjowan73(at)yahoo(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    14. Nice choice of books. Let's wish us both alot of luck! And Thank You to Chronicle books!

      jcamp2020 at aol dot com

      ReplyDelete
    15. Fabulous choices, especially the McSweeney's book!
      Lilyhoot at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    16. Great! Thanks so much for joining in!

      nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com

      ReplyDelete

     
    MamaKnowsMint Green With Envy My Organized Chaos Familylicious ReviewsMy Silly Monkeys Blogger Black Book Top 100 An Island Life Sears Baby Catalog JustforMeandYou this crazy life...michelle underwood designs Photobucket
    Mom FilesBlog GiveawaysEtsyGiveawaysPhotobucketpbjmamareviews Kiddies Corner DealsSurvey JunkieHip Mountain Mama the rikrak studioThe Indie Tot: The Best Finds for Unique Kids Bonggamom FindsLaughing LindsayfantastictoysMammamoiselleIt's My Life OurFamilyTreatMommy of OneSlice o Heaven